03 July 2009

communications update

So, nearly a week later and I'm still in love with my new iPhone. And I still "slide to unlock" every hour or so, just to see if anything has happened since the last time I checked. Nothing ever has.

But the device does make me feel like a complete tool some times. Like when I couldn't figure out how to play the iPod (I was looking in applications rather than in the main bar at the bottom), or when I couldn't figure out how to pick up voicemail when someone (Richard, of course, because no one else calls me!) left a message.

I've decided it's either that the iPhone is not so user-friendly and intuitive as the maker makes out, or I'm just too old to easily adapt anymore. Hate to think it's the latter, but secretly believe it is. Damn technology.

No comments: