16 December 2007

neighborly?

For pete's sake. Another 5-8 inches of snow. This time it's the heavy stuff.

Just cleared out my neighbor's yard and car. Poor Jack (or properly, Jacques, because he's French); 85 years old, with 4 stents in his heart and no one in this neighborhood, not even his college-student tenants, clear snow for him. I want so much to tell my neighbors what I think of them, especially the family next door (Bee-otch and Wimpy her husband) with 4 healthy kids, the eldest being 12 or 13. My mom would have hit me on the head if I didn't automatically go shovel someone's yard -- let alone an elderly man with health problems. No, she didn't even need to tell me because she and my father instilled good values and a sense of communal spirit in their kids. These asshat neighbor kids are now building a snow fort while Wimpy helps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't hate kids Anne, don't hate kids...
Just eradicate them from the Earth face whenever you can! (first French philosophical principle)
Didier

Anonymous said...

don't be a hatah